The list of finalists is here

Startup 2.0 is being a big success with more than 300 projects competing for the final prize. They have come from all around Europe: Spain, France, Italy, UK, Israel, Germany, Belgium, Russia, Portugal, Netherlands, Ireland, Poland, Czech Republic, Austria, Ucraine, Switzerland, Slovenia, Romania, Hungary, Greece, Finland and Estonia. We are also surprised by the quality of the projects. It is clear that Europe is catching up in the Web 2.0.

This explains why the board members have taken so long to decide which projects will be in Barcelona on May, 21st. These are the finalists:

iFoods
UnLtdWorld
Bubok
Geospace
AllRise
Planetaki
Talicious
Learnit
Zilok
Wolpy

You may also like...

15 Responses

1. Jan Horna says:

Please fix the link at Learnit. It should be http://www.learnitlists.com. Thanks 🙂

And see you in Barcelona! BTW will you provide a free hotel .. sea-view suite with a nice terrace and jakuzzi for finalists? 😉

2. Jan says:

Please give me a reason why talicious should be a finalist?
    It doesn`t have a business model (monetarization), design & function are not overwhelming and they do not have any market presence since they have launched 1 year ago. (actually zero)

It is just a ordinary 08/15 community (probably toolbox) with a the “talent and scouting” topic… and I dont see any promosing scouts on the plattform (either talents)..

3. Alberto says:

Congratulations to all the finalists!
    See you in Barcelona 🙂

4. Nicholas says:

Great to be on the list of finalists!

Will there be a ‘get together (drinks, dinner) for the finalists so that they can meet/ chat?

Looking forward to seeing everyone there.

5. Pablo says:

I got full control about who join in my website and i can assure that any member of the jury nor the startup join just even to see my proyect. I guess this happened to other proyects too.
    Then i’m wondering what his criteria to select the finalist was … (#Jan, here is your answer)

I feel like you made us to waste our time. why did you tell us to upload an explaining video if you dont bother seeing it ?. By the way, pathetic Sclipo increasing views on videos when they realised that no-one was seeing them.

I dont know were did you find those 10, there are much better proyects, you chose the worst.

6. Iscariote says:

Congratulations to Ifoods!

7. Sean says:

Thanks Iscariote!!

We’re looking forward to Barcelona.

8. Lupe says:

Congratulations to all the finalists!!

C u at BCN!!

Lupe

9. Lupe says:

Congratulations to all the finalists!!

C u in BCN!!

Lupe

10. angel maria says:

C u in BCN 2 🙂

11. Well, it seems there is controversia about the finalist, but it´s difficult to see the position of every comment that´s why I created http://justtellmewhy.com and http://pqpq.es

Of course you don´t see them in the top list, I didn´t expected to win, not because my project didn´t deserve it. I know it would have been a great promotion, but it´s a matter of effort and a long way, at the end only the users will give you a prize.

So congratulations to the finalist !!!

I have no time to see in Barcelona but I will follow the news.

Best regards!!!

12. dan says:

we are happy to take part in this great competition.

best of luck to all

c u there

13. Nicholas says:

Guys, there will be a TechCrunch meeting in Barcelona, which is a great chance to talk to the guys from TC. You can find more details here:

See you all tomorrow.

Nicholas

14. Engago Team says:

Congratulations to the winners.

Just getting our web service for website lead generation & CRM listed is already a bonus.
    If there are any businesses interested in website visitor identification, we believe they will contact us.

15. cshiny says:

wow, it’s good to be here. enjoy my stay. i am to here